This statement applies to information collected about consumers on the datacentermapping.com and website. Data Center Mapping.com is also referred to as "Data Center Mapping", 'we' and "us" in this notice.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your registration.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and beacons, on our websites and emails.
- For more information about our information collection practices please Click here.
- We use the information you submit to provide you with services you request.
- We use information about you to provide offers and information regarding Data Center Mapping products and services. Click here for more information.
- We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other marketers without your permission. We may share your information with affiliates as well as vendors we've hired to assist in providing products and services. Click here for more information.
- You may request to be removed from our programs by clicking this link.
- You may request access to personal information you have submitted to datacentermapping.com by clicking this link.
- You may access personal information you have submitted to datacentermapping.com by clicking this link.
How to Contact Us
For more information about our Privacy Notice, write us at:
Data Center Mapping
Online Privacy Office
10333 E. Dry Creek Rd. Suite 320
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Our Privacy Notice is reviewed and enforced by the Direct Marketing Association.